Monday, August 29, 2011

Trashy...Playboy Golf...Glamourcon









soooo...I was trying not to blog until next week because there are a few events going on that I wanted to wait for but I decided not to so here goes :)

Trashy Halloween bash was amazing...since I am a newbie to the Trashy family I was really excited to meet veteran Trashy Girls that have been there for years! everyone was super nice :) I actually almost missed Miki (one of the model that was on playboy radio with me when we promoted Trashy lingerie) because she was wearing a blonde wig and a cheerleader costume! LOL I met Bridget (Trashy Lingerie spokesmodel) and she was so sweet and welcoming. the Trashy Dance team performance was outstanding...I absolutely loved it! I forgot to tell Mary (founder) that I used to dance and cheerlead for years until recently the past 4 years when I started getting in modeling. note to self: talk to Mary! hehe enjoy the pictures and video 

post Playboy Golf: Semi finals vegas...ok lets begin by saying what a great time! I was especially proud of the GOG. they were all beautiful and respectful...next stop is the Palm Springs tourny! check back for more updates after November 16. 

Glamourcon: OMG! can I just let everyone know how excited I am for my first ever Glamourcon? woohoo :) check back after November 16 for pictures and updates! 

a few new gigs are up in talks and until I finalize them I wont announce ;) its a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment