Monday, August 29, 2011

QUESTIONS ANSWERED PART 1 (2009)

I decided to put together a blog that will answer all of the questions I been getting from my fans... here goes! :) 


what makeup do you use? 

I use all brands! mainly MAC, Loreal, Too Faced, Stila, Urban Decay, etc. 
Foundation: I use MAC full coverage makeup and Loreal True Match liquid foundation (obviously not together...just depends on how much coverage you desire) 
Powder: I use Loreal loose powder 
Blush: MAC...I try to mix it up a bit by using a pink, a brown and a coral for whatever the occasion calls for
Mascara: OMG! Loreal makes the best mascara called featherlash but they discontinued it so I by it online (make sure its sealed in its original box!!) trust me any other mascara is junk compared to featherlash... I swear by it!!!
Lips: I use MAC Chrome Glass and of course MAC discontinued that as well but luckily I stocked up on it before they stopped selling them...you can get them on Ebay (once again just make sure it has not been open!!) I also use Too Faced Lip Injection and love it for a quick plumper without the nasty collagen lol. Now for a totally nude look you can do either of 2 things...you can buy a MAC lipstick (peachstock) or you can take your foundation and dab a little on your lips (just make sure you put moisturizer before and after because foundation dries out your lips) 
Eyeliner: MAC eyeliner in Smolder

Are you single?
Currently No

Are your breasts/butt real?
Yes, my breast are in fact real as well as my butt...I am a 34B and depend on Victorias Secret to keep making push-ups! haha I have never had any surgery done to my body or my face...my nose, lips and teeth are all real! I probably will never get surgery either because I dont believe in changing what G-d has given me...I dont however disagree with those who have surgery done because to each their own and who am I to judge?

what is your natural haircolor? 
Ash Blonde...the pictures that dont have highlights in my hair are the pictures with my natural hair color as I dont dye hair anymore and havent for the past 2 years. 

what styling products do you use?
I use Garnier Fructise hair oil to give it shine...it doesn't weigh your hair down like most hair serums either! :) I rarely ever put gel, mouse or hairspray unless its for a photoshoot or gig.

what is your biggest pet peeve?
oh wow...so many! jokes...but the biggest pet peeve is people who are arrogant, ignorant and have bad hygiene. Also, I cant stand when people drive the same speed limit right next to each other and you get stuck in the back trying to pass them!!! 

have you ever posed nude or been in playboy?
No I have not 

would you ever pose nude or consider playboy?
No I would not pose nude but I definitely respect playboy and the art of nudity that playboy depicts and see nothing wrong with both men and women being nude.

what celebrity do people say you most resemble? 
I get jennifer lopez a lot but I also get eva mendes and the young raquel welch...I dont see jennifer lopez (although she is beautiful)...I think I see more of raquel welch, then eva mendes and finally J-LO.

what do you think your best asset is?
Smile for sure! :) 

do you have tattoos or piercings? 
Yes! I have two piercings...my nose pierced and belly pierced although I did have my industrial pierced I took it out. No tattoos!

who do you look up to?
Parents of course! I have a story behind it but its too long to type :(

who is your favorite model?
two words... Gisele Bundchen! she is perfect lol 

who is your favorite actor/actress?
hmmm...well based on looks only? I would say Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, and Natalie Portman. Based on talent? natalie portman . As for men? Ryan Reynolds, James Marsden, Mark Wahlberg, Ryan Gosling. Based on Talent? hmmm too many to list! 

how many languages do you speak?
Two...English and Hebrew! I love to learn so I am not opposed to learning another language :) 

what is your favorite TV show? 
Chelsea handler, the soup, and girls next door. 

whats the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you? 
oh man! too many things but probably falling in front of my high school crush LOL

any pets? 
Yes, my 5 lbs chihuahua named COCO

how do you maintain your figure? 
I go to the gym 5 days a week for about 2 hours each time...I do cardio and weight training.

do you go to school?
Yes! I believe in expanding ones mind :) I currently attend a university in Los Angeles and working on getting a business degree. 

where do you work?
Currently, I do not have a job as my modeling career keeps me pretty busy full time

Can I meet you? if so where? 
You can meet me at my scheduled meet and greets set up by my manager Mike... I will be sure to update you for my next meet and greet. leave a message on my wall that you are interested and I will be sure to contact you 

You're an animal activist? what made you choose to become one? are you vegan/vegetarian?
It started with a research paper in middle school on animal cruelty. The internet was not as advance as it is now so the resources were a bit limited so my 2nd resort was to hit the library and go through all the books for pictures, facts, alternatives to animal testing, etc. I sat in the library crying for hours upon reading some of the torturous ways they would use/kill animals for testing, fighting, and for food. I vowed to never touch meat again! lately, I have been taking steps to be vegan. why? as some might not know the eggs, milk and fish that you eat comes from torturing animals as well. It's unfortunate and I promised myself and the animals that when I get famous I will buy acres upon acres of land in southern CA so that I can house all unwanted, abused, neglected animals. I would hire (upon receiving the background check) caretakers and would only take donations in the form of food, water, shelter, clothes and toys for the animals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment