Monday, August 29, 2011

hawaiian tropics california and vegas event! (2009)

so...Hawaiian Tropics was awesome today :) I absolutely love these events mainly because its an adventure every time and I meet the most wonderful girls! anyways April 24-27 is another Hawaiian Tropics event in Vegas so I will keep you posted with all the information about it next week. I will also have pictures up tomorrow :)

I just got back from Vegas this past weekend for hawaiian tropics and loved every minute of it minus the being sick part! :( we had a whole 4 days planned out for us by our coordinators-- we did our promotions, got to gamble, had our pageant, laid out by the pool and had a photoshoot :) anyways my teeth started hurting a little and on my drive back I started having really bad toothaches so the next morning I went and saw the dentist...they dont know whats going on with my teeth! :( I must have went to 3 dentists and all of them cant tell me whats going on WTF!? anyways I was put on antibiotics and I look like a chipmunk or a squirrel that stuff way too many hazelnuts in her mouth! haha 



Yaeli

Shalom!
Yaelooooosh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment