Monday, August 29, 2011

Playboy radio with Trashy lingerie! (2009)







Wow! the last couple of weeks have been crazy...lets start off with Playboy Radio and the Trashy Lingerie models! this has been my 3rd time going on air with playboy radio and true some girls do get naked on the show but I have never (it all depends on your comfort level). we talked about the new Trashy line called By Trashy with the same quality half the price! so ladies dont forget to check out Trashy.com for all your lingerie and costume needs. also before I forget! Trashy is throwing their halloween bash at the Key Club Oct. 31 so anyone looking to party with me and the rest of the Trashy models along with the one and only lovely Trashy Lingerie mogul Mary! its gonna be fun times...guaranteed! :) (pictures below from playboy radio and trashy lingerie)

as some of you may know I am currently in the running to be the next benchwarmer model. I posted awhile ago some information on how to vote but was actually told by the big guys to take the posting down until they officially give me the go on it. the second I know the posting is going right back on LOL

I been working on many tv shows lately and really stoked to be in all the scenes...if anyone gets a chance to see entourage, csi miami, and lie to me please be on the lookout for me. I never really have time to watch tv :( 

Playboy Golf is having their Semi Annual golf tournament in Vegas on Oct 23-25 :) I am flying in the 22nd and staying until the 26th since there is much work to be done...getting everything ready for the tournament. I have a feeling no matter how much prep we do the day of will always be hectic LOL but its good since I work well under pressure :) so no worries here...anyone wanted more info on future tournaments or ladies who want to sign up to be a Girl of Playboy Golf please visit playboygolf.com or email me ymm@playboygolf.com 

Calendars! get yours today....email me yaelmarkovich@yahoo.com for more details 

Glamourcon #48 is November 14 and 15 at the hilton LAX and I will be there in attendance doing a meet and greet, taking pictures and selling calendars! :) I will be doing different things for both days so make sure you come Saturday and Sunday... tickets are $25 per day please go to Glamourcon.com for more info 

GLAMOURCON 48 LOS ANGELES
November 14 & 15, 2009
Hilton Los Angeles Airport
in Los Angeles, CA. (LAX area)
5711 W. Century Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045
(310) 410-4000
Saturday - 11am to 6pm
Sunday - Noon to 5pm


Hawaiian tropics went great...as usual I meet wonderful newbie models and see the lovely veterans :) the two pictures below are just 5 of the 22 beautiful girls we had at the event...thanks to everyone who came out to see me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment